No light turns on
- First, please check if the device has run out of power (try using a different charging cable, adapter, or outlet to charge your recorder).
- Next, reset the device while connecting to a charger. Gently insert a needle or another sharp object into the small hole located at the back of the device.
- Once you feel a slight bounce from the built-in button, it indicates a successful reset. Rest assured that resetting your recorder won't delete any data that is currently saved on the device.
If the indicator light still cannot turn on, please capture a video showcasing the issue and send it as an attachment to email@example.com. This will allow us to easily assess the problem and provide you with more effective assistance. Thanks for your cooperation!
- It is possible that the device has run out of power. To troubleshoot, we advise charging it for at least 10 minutes and then giving it another attempt.
- Please verify the status of the VAR (Voice Activated Recording) function. If it is enabled, the recording may not start if the sound decibels are too low. If you come across this situation, we suggest turning off the VAR function to prevent this problem.
Can not be connected
- Check if the recorder has run out of power. If it has, kindly charge it for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Ensure that the recorder is set to app control mode.
- Check if Bluetooth and location permissions are enabled on your mobile phone. Then, keep the recorder in close proximity to the mobile phone and reconnect it.
The battery cannot last for a long time
- Before recording, please make sure to charge your device completely. You can verify the device's charging status by checking if the indicator light turns green.
- Kindly ensure that you avoid exposing the device to excessively high or low temperatures, as such conditions can impact the battery's optimal functioning.