1. Check if the recorder is out of power. If so, please charge it for at least 10 minutes.
2. Make sure you slide the switch to the App control mode position and the white light is on.
3. Enable the Wi-Fi/ data of your phone.
4. Check if the Bluetooth and the location permission of the iZYREC APP are turned on, then keep the recorder close to the phone, and reconnect it.
5. Tap on the SN number and it keeps spinning. If nothing happens, please close the app, turn off the recorder, and try again in a minute.
None of them works?
Please reset the device while connecting to a charger. Gently insert a needle or another sharp object into the small hole located at the back of the device. Once you feel a slight bounce from the built-in button, it indicates a successful reset.
If the issue persists, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take further action to assist you.